SUCESS INSTALLATION for Creative SB Live! 24-bit (CA0106) in "WINDOWS 7"
Integrated Audio Processor on MSI motherboard K9N DIAMOND (MS-7226)
(VERY IMPORTANT) HOW TO INSTALL (FOLLOW THE EXACT STEPS)
Go to Creative Sound Blaster - Sound cards for gaming, movies and music listening >
SOUND BLASTER >
If your product is not listed above, please click here. >
select LIVE! >
select live 24-bit (no external) >
latest downloads >
select "Creative Sound Blaster audio driver 1.04.0090" > download it.
(do not install direct from the .exe file downloaded)
(if you don't have winrar) Install the WINRAR
right click >
select EXTRACT TO SB24_PCDRV_LB_1_04_0090 > (or any local)
enter in this new folder >
enter in "DRIVER" folder >
double click in the SETUP file >
the installation will be lauch...
(the installation may be give few or much minutes or the system may be show the message
"not response" - DON NOT FINISH THIS PROCESS - wait for the complete install)
if the atualization Sound Blaster software appear, click in CANCEL... END.
(if you choose another option, will give the BLUE SCREEN OF THE DEATH)
Here is in full functionally. OK.
Creative Sound Blaster audio driver 1.04.0090
Filesize : 44.15 MB Download
Release date : 2 Jul 09
File Name : SB24_PCDRV_LB_1_04_0090.exe
This download is a driver providing Microsoft® Windows® 7 and Windows Vista® support for Creative Sound Blaster® Live!® and Audigy® series of audio devices. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.
This download supports the following audio devices only:
* Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit
* Sound Blaster Audigy Value/SE/LS
* Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit with Service Pack 1 (SP1) or Windows Vista 32-bit with SP1
* Sound Blaster audio devices listed above
* This driver is only for the Creative Sound Blaster audio device listed above.
DO NOT install this driver for other Sound Blaster audio devices.
* To install this driver
1. Download the file onto your local hard disk.
2. Close all other Windows applications.
3. Double-click the downloaded file.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen.