Elektroda.pl
Elektroda.pl
X

Wyszukiwarki naszych partnerów

Wyszukaj w ofercie 200 tys. produktów TME
Kategoria: Kamery IP / Alarmy / Automatyka Bram
Montersi
Proszę, dodaj wyjątek elektroda.pl do Adblock.
Dzięki temu, że oglądasz reklamy, wspierasz portal i użytkowników.

LiftMaster 860ev together with Wisniowski ST-2 (English)

Euromagic 03 Maj 2017 19:30 429 5
  • #1 03 Maj 2017 19:30
    Euromagic
    Poziom 2  

Hi all,

I hope some of you guys can help me and I am able to explain my self, otherwise please ask.

I have problems making my LiftMaster 860ev work together with my Wisniowski ST-2 gate controller.

I have connected the wires, so one cable goes from STER2 and one from CON on the ST-2, too channel 1 on the LiftMaster and of cause 2 cables from the ST-2 24V output onto the LiftMaster input.

When I click my remote, I can hear that the LiftMaster is making a small clicking sound and the LED lights up, but my Wisniowski gate does not move!
    If I put the 2 cables together, going from the from the Wisniowski STER2 and CON, the gate is operation as it should. So I know that I have placed the two cables correctly on the Wisniowski ST-2.

Here you have the LiftMaster 860ev manual with diagram.:

Is it correct, if I use my VoltMeter on Channel 1 on the LiftMaster, then there should be a voltage of about 3.2 volts and when I click my remote, the voltage goes of for a split second ?

Any ideas guys ?

Thanks in advance.

Martin L
    Copenhagen - Denmark

• #2 04 Maj 2017 05:49
    kotbury
    specjalista -automatyka bramowa

Cytat:
    Is it correct, if I use my VoltMeter on Channel 1 on the LiftMaster, then there should be a voltage of about 3.2 volts and when I click my remote, the voltage goes of for a split second ?

Not correct.
    First: disconnect any cables from CH1 LiftMaster receiver connector
    Secont: use a Ohmmeter or circuit breaking/continuity tester between CH1 terminals - for ON (LED light ON) in Ohmmeter should be 0 Ohm (short circuit), for OFF - breaking circuit
    If isn't ( in a short circuit state tester show break or Ohmmeter indicate any value - e.g. 2 kOhm; or there is short circuit all times) - relay is damaged. Replace it. Or try use other channel.

• #3 04 Maj 2017 10:00
    Euromagic
    Poziom 2  

Ok, I'll try that when I come home.

Thanks Kotbury for your reply.

• #4 07 Maj 2017 11:09
    Euromagic
    Poziom 2  

I got i working, but only by connecting a wire to STER1 also, so now I have a wire in STER2 -> NO, STER1 -> COM and COM -> NC on the liftmaster's channel 3.

The only problem left, is that I can't open the gate half way and the close it. It is either full open or close!
    Any suggestions ?

• Pomocny post
    #5 07 Maj 2017 14:07
    kotbury
    specjalista -automatyka bramowa

It's too many combinations... connecting inputs STER1 with STER2 thru relay in LM is wrong.

Try COM on channel 3 LiftMaster (this channel somehow working) connect with COM ST-2, NO on channel 3 LM connect to STER2 Wisniowski.

NC in LM channel 3 leave free.

Cytat:
    If I put the 2 cables together, going from the from the Wisniowski STER2 and CON, the gate is operation as it should.

If that connection is working - Wisniowski is efficient and problem is in LiftMaster receiver (or maybe broken cable? - in one position of wire - is good, moving - interrupts)

PS. input STER1 in Wisniowski working as a wicket gate (half opener)

• #6 07 Maj 2017 17:13
    Euromagic
    Poziom 2  

It all works now :-)

I can now open, close and stop the gate, just as it is supposed to :-)
    Used the COM and NC on channel 3 on the Liftmaster to STER2 and COM on the ST-2. It might not be the correct way, but it works!

Thanks a lot Kotbury for your help!

Szukaj w ofercie
Zamknij 
Wyszukaj w ofercie 200 tys. produktów TME