Elektroda.pl
Elektroda.pl
X

Search our partners

Find the latest content on electronic components. Datasheets.com
Elektroda.pl
Please add exception to AdBlock for elektroda.pl.
If you watch the ads, you support portal and users.

WINXP-problem z odpaleniem Symantec (0xc0000022)

skubi2004 24 Nov 2008 15:38 2376 0
  • #1
    skubi2004
    Level 15  
    Witam mam taki problem otóż przywróciłem system Windows XP z obrazu. Po uruchomieniu systemu juz skonfigurowanego wraz z oprogramowaniem wszystko jest ok na koncie administarora .Jednak kiedy zakładam zwykłego użytkownika i loguje się na jego konto wyskakuje mi komunikat:

    Błąd ccApp.exe
    Aplikacja nie została właściwie zainicjowana (0xc0000022)

    oraz

    Błąd VPS32.exe
    Aplikacja nie została właściwie zainicjowana (0xc0000022)


    Kiedy zmienie typ konta z użytkownika na administratora to wszystko jest ok .

    Pliki podane poniżej sa częścia aplikacji Symantec Antywirus ver 2006. Sprawdzałem w usługach i wszystkie usługi symanteca się uruchamiają Co może byc przyczyną . Nie mam instalki tego programu dostałem tylko płytke z obrazem SYstemu .Oprogramowanie jest legalne więc zależy mi na uruchomieniu tego a jednocześnie na tym by pozostać przy koncie zwykłego usera a nie administartora.

    Dodano po 1 [godziny] 16 [minuty]:

    Podsyłam gotowe rozwiązanie.Zmarnowałem cały dzień na szukanie sposobu ale się udało . To działa.

    W razie problemów ze zrozumieniem gg 8535914

    to jest wycinek z forum poniżej link do pełnego postu

    http://freeforum.avg.com/read.php?8,105525,sv=




    FIXED

    This problem did turn out to be a dll permissions problem - but the original dll whose permissions I modified was the wrong one.

    I found a similar thread on another forum and it led me down the right path to solve it - which was :

    1) Turn off windows simple file sharing - e.g. run windows explorer and then "tools / folder options / view" and un-check "Use simple file sharing (recommended). There may be better ways of doing this as I'm not a windows security expert but it seemed to allow me to see the security permissions for each file.

    2) Download the excellent free dependency walker utility - if I'd done this when I first got the problem I would have saved myself hours of wasted time with Symantec support.

    3) File / Open and then choose avgcc.exe - Tu oczywiście wskazujemy plik który powoduje błąd u nas

    4) Right click on all the dll's in the bottom list and take properties and then click on the security tab

    5) If any of them are missing the "Users" group in the top section then click on "Add", enter "Users" and then "Check Names" and then "OK". You should get the Users group added to the list and clicking on it should show you the permissions ("read" and "read & execute" need to be checked for the Users group). There were 3 or 4 files for me which needed changing. Dependency Walker showed up dozens of dlls - they seemed to be split into at least 2 alphabetic sections - I only went through the fist section. The files which were "broken" for me were things like msvcp71.dll, msvcr71.dll and at least one other which I cant remember but I think they all started with an "m". Anyway - checking all the dlls in that section is a 5 minute job.

    6) Rebooted the PC (not sure whether that was stricly necessary), logged in as the limited account and it worked.

    I am still in a state of shock that its working but very happy.

    Thanks for the help on this forum - I think I'll stick with AVG from now on because life is too short to spend dealing with Symantec Support.