Elektroda.pl
Elektroda.pl
X
Please add exception to AdBlock for elektroda.pl.
If you watch the ads, you support portal and users.

Webasto TT Z ECU problem

baovit 16 Sep 2010 13:10 3861 0
    baovit
    Level 1  
    Hello,
    Sorry, that I write in english. I'm from Litwa/Wilno and don't know polish well. I have problem with my ThermoTop Z (factory fitted in Mazda6 2003 diesel). When I connect to it with ThermoTest software on K-Line and run Glow plug test it gives error "Glow plug / flame monitor interruption". The same error when I try to run heater with ThermoTest. From car diagnostic bus the same error is written as B2449 "Glow plug circuit short to ground". But running test with ThermoTest glow plug actually glows ok, although it gives this error!!! And the same error with new glow plug!! So the problem must be in ECU. I found one capasitor a little bit blown (63V, 220uF), de-soldered but nothing changed...What can be else wrong with this ECU? Maybe there are some other weak points? Maybe transistor? If you have some ideas about fixing ECU, please, help me...Thank you very much.

Dodano po 2 [godziny] 23 [minuty]:

This is pictures of my ThermoTop Z ECU.
    1. Electrolite capasitor was swollen, so I desoldered with new one.
    2. This element was also broken, so desoldered also with new one.
    Webasto TT Z ECU problem Webasto TT Z ECU problem

And this is report from ThermoTest:
    Fault 1.............................................Glow plug / flame monitor interruption
    State of fault....................................................................actual
    Code..................................................................................8A
    Counter................................................................................1
    Temperature...........................................................................32 [°C]
    Operating state................................................................Off state
    Voltage................................................................................0 [V]
    Operating hour counter...........................................................4140:05 [h:m]

Thank you for your suggestions and ideas!