Elektroda.pl
Elektroda.pl
X

Search our partners

Find the latest content on electronic components. Datasheets.com
Please add exception to AdBlock for elektroda.pl.
If you watch the ads, you support portal and users.

SAMSUNG LE32A336J1NXXC - microcontroler dump

abou jaafar 07 May 2012 17:16 10841 18
    abou jaafar
    Level 14  
    hello my freinds

i have this lcd troubel with a control board, When I press the power botton led two times and give back to the STB postion, and tried to change the flash memory and the LCD is on but with red and green line on the screen, bcouse the dump its not for it, so please if any one have the dump for iC's

SPI=IC5003
    IC5004
    IC7004

thank you
    lisek
    Service technician RTV
    For which the Lcd-panel and how the T-con ?

lcd-panel : LTF320AP01
    Samsung BN94-02129B T-Con Board for T320HA01-CC-CC01
    or (320AP03C2LV0.1 for LTF320AP01/ or LTF320AAP02)
    or
    Samsung BN81-01868A T-Con Board for
    V315B1-L01 REV C3
    V315B1-L01 REV C2
    V315B1-L06 REV C1
    V315B1-L01 REV.C5

Samsung BN44-00235A Power Supply

T-con BN81-....

T-con BN94-
    abou jaafar
    Level 14  
    thank you all for reply

i have to say somthing and i'm sorry for my bad english , the lcd was did't work and just flashing 2 times the led and stop , i was trying to programing the flash memory with another type then the lcd work but with lins on the screen .

the control board number BN41-01048B

this picture for control board
    lisek
    Service technician RTV
    Samsung LE32A336j1 main refer: BN41-01048B
    Your problem this is Main
    All is as writing kol.satgal
    Quote:
    IC DDR ram video memory DIP broken near ic scaler. It is typical problem on this MB.

Read post (after registracion) on Link

Most.very important is what is written on sticker /stamped the chassis /case tuner .. for example:
    on sticker BN91-00808 ( but on Main is written BN41- 00409C)
    abou jaafar
    Level 14  
    thank you sir for help

the t-con board number is : T320HA01-BA
    lisek
    Service technician RTV
    Samsung LE32A330J1NXXC na processor SEMS01 (0827S-LF),
    IC5003 25L1605AM21,
    IC5004 24C256
    lcd-panel : T320HA01-AA (BN07-00603A T320HA01-BA lcd-panel SAMSUNG)

read https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/topic2194132.html

(':!:')
    Most.very important is what is written on sticker / white stamped the chassis /case tuner (left side y.foto) ....
    ** for example:
    on sticker BN91-00808 ( but on Main is written BN41- 00409C)
    abou jaafar
    Level 14  
    ok your info is right

tell me , what you want me to do ? do you have the dump for that ic's ? please help .
    abou jaafar
    Level 14  
    thank you mr satgal for reply .. this's big trouble for me coz we dont have that kind of ic's on my country , and iwill asking just for one more time please dont be angry Colleagues from me , if some one have the oreginal dumps for it i will try't and if dont work i will tell to Customer we have to change the control board .
    abou jaafar
    Level 14  
    OK MR SATGAL , IWILL TRY TO CHANG'T AND TELL YOU ..
    tutankamon
    Level 2  
    Hi, i have the same problem, but i changed ddr ram ic with no result, after press power on button, led flash 2 times and return to standby, any help are appreciated, i not find any solution :(
    Anyone have the schematic for mainboard and power board?
    tutankamon
    Level 2  
    Hi, unfortunately nothing changed, replaced ddr IC again and same situation, i measured on connector pin 27 det-5V is 0v it's normal ?
    If i buy new motherboard you think i resolve, and power supply it's not the cause?
    On connector all voltage are present and stable, only vblon and det-5v are 0v,
    for vblon i think it's normal because mainboard not complete the power on sequence, but for DET-5V i not know the function of this line.....
    abou jaafar
    Level 14  
    yes its will fix .
    zbyszekskibinski
    Level 33  
    tutankamon wrote:
    Hi, unfortunately nothing changed, replaced ddr IC again and same situation, i measured on connector pin 27 det-5V is 0v it's normal ?
    If i buy new motherboard you think i resolve, and power supply it's not the cause?
    On connector all voltage are present and stable, only vblon and det-5v are 0v,
    for vblon i think it's normal because mainboard not complete the power on sequence, but for DET-5V i not know the function of this line.....

Yes main board sub-micom doesn't complete power on sequence if DDR chip is bad It's like in laptop computers: Remove RAM memory from the bottom and the machine will get stuck in BIOS.... :D (by the way; how did you solder it? if it's BGA, you need to make sure all resistive balls are nicely soldered otherwise-still no boot-up trouble, or distorted picture effect will occur.

Which DET do you mean? Panel lamp DET or AC DET?
    tutankamon
    Level 2  
    Hi, i not know was is the function of this line "pin 27 det-5V", probably Lamp Det.
    If if find another DDR Chip(last one i used its broken during desoldering) i do the last try before buy other Mainboard, thank you all.
    alberto755
    Level 2  
    Please forgive my English.
    I have a samsung tv model LE32A336J1NXXC which does not turn flashing led red 2 times and Return to StandBy the power supply seems correct.
    might be failing as you say the IC 5201 K4D261638k or could be something else?
    thank you very much.