Elektroda.pl
Elektroda.pl
X
Proszę, dodaj wyjątek www.elektroda.pl do Adblock.
Dzięki temu, że oglądasz reklamy, wspierasz portal i użytkowników.

OST Recovery Tool to Recover damage or corrupted OST Files

sharonshek 13 Lut 2018 09:00 1071 5
  • #1 13 Lut 2018 09:00
    sharonshek
    Poziom 2  

Perfect Data Solutions developed trustful Solution (OST Recovery Tool) that is capable for recovering and converting unlimited size of OST File. This application also recovers single & Multiple emails of OST mailbox within few minutes. In addition, .It facilitates you to transfer OST File items into PST and additional formats like EML, MSG, HTML, PDF and MBOX as well as you can divide large PST File into different part like 1GB, 2GB, 3GB and 5GB during conversion process.

Read More Information about This Software :- OST Recovery

Moderowany przez tmf:

Spam

0 5 Translate post from english to polish
  • #2 14 Mar 2018 11:57
    JamesStewart250
    Poziom 2  

Convert OST to PST, a powerful and secure third party software to recover and convert OST files to PST. Users can convert more than one mailbox at a time from OST to PST and various other file formats, including EML, MSG, MBOX, DBX, HTML, MHTML, RTF and TXT.
    Free evaluation version of the software is also available, which also permit its user to convert, up-to 500MB data from OST to PST.
    For more information about the software, visit- https://www.convertosttopstfree.org/en/

0 Translate post from english to polish
  • #3 19 Mar 2018 12:36
    Abrienne
    Poziom 3  

I would like to suggest you a very useful tool to recover OST email and open it in the same format, is this OST file Recovery. It effectively completes OST recovery for corrupt OST databases restoration that includes emails, calendar, contacts, appointments, tasks, journals, notes, etc. in just one click i.e. "Repair". This software performs the restoration as well as maintains the file structure and helps you find your recovered files and know where it is saved.
    Get Review: http://repair-corrupt-ost-file-outlook-2010.strikingly.com/

• #5 10 Maj 2018 07:10
    sunillepide
    Poziom 3  

You can make help of 3rd party OST to PST Converter tool to successfully convert OST file into PST format. It easily save emails in PST, EML and MSG, HTML, RTF and Plain Text formats. The software is also well works on all versions of MS Outlook and Windows platform. Get more information, visit from: http://www.free.osttopst.org

• #6 23 Maj 2018 11:47
    stevesmith27
    Poziom 3  

If your OST file gets corrupted, then you need to go with third party software OST to PST converter. It will allows you to access your OST data again in Outlook without losing any data.
    I would like to suggest you to ZOOK OST to PST Converter for converting your OST file into PST format which can be easily accessed in any Outlook.