Elektroda.pl
Elektroda.pl
X
Relpol
Proszę, dodaj wyjątek www.elektroda.pl do Adblock.
Dzięki temu, że oglądasz reklamy, wspierasz portal i użytkowników.

Hi, Pleases to meet you all and hope some one can help me with my problem.

Nesport 04 Maj 2018 05:37 390 6
  • #1 04 Maj 2018 05:37
    Nesport
    Poziom 2  

Mark:
    Model:
    Chassis (main board, components):
    LCD Screen/Panel (if exist):
    More informations:

Dodano po 18 [minuty]:

I have a welding machine inverter gys 3200 an the problem is the transformer inverter on the main board tha i need to replace, but i don't know where to get the replacement and what kind of inverter it is.
    Here are some photos and thanks in advance for all the help i can get.Hi, Pleases to meet you all and hope some one can help me with my problem.Hi, Pleases to meet you all and hope some one can help me with my problem.Hi, Pleases to meet you all and hope some one can help me with my problem.Hi, Pleases to meet you all and hope some one can help me with my problem.Hi, Pleases to meet you all and hope some one can help me with my problem.Hi, Pleases to meet you all and hope some one can help me with my problem.

0 6
  • Relpol
  • #2 18 Cze 2018 19:58
    Sniezynka
    Poziom 27  

This is a transformer TR51X01
    ref.64140

• Relpol
  • #3 18 Cze 2018 23:22
    Nesport
    Poziom 2  

Hi,
    thanks for your reply, but if you can tell me what transformer is compatible with the original one because I can't find it anywhere.

Best regards

• #5 19 Cze 2018 14:27
    Nesport
    Poziom 2  

Hi,
    thanks for your quick reply, i phoned the Gys distributor and they say that they don't sell electric parts and the complete PC board, they only sell to factory's and not to clients.
    All i need is just a reference of a compatible transformer.

Best regards
    Hi, Pleases to meet you all and hope some one can help me with my problem.

• #7 21 Cze 2018 15:19
    Nesport
    Poziom 2  

Hi,
    thanks for helping me, i phoned the company but they say that they only do transformers in big quantity for clients.

Dodano po 12 [minuty]:

Hi,
    me again i found this on internet, but no more in stock, where can i find this transformer?Hi, Pleases to meet you all and hope some one can help me with my problem.Hi, Pleases to meet you all and hope some one can help me with my problem.