This part has Touch digitizer glued with Bezel.
Reuse original back cover, LCD screen and screws, video cable, mountings.
- unplug battery and power supply;
- remove broken touchscreen assembly (use pry tool or heat gun depending on the laptop);
- separate your LCD screen from the broken touchscreen (usually these two parts glued);
- attach your LCD to the new touchscreen using double-sided adhesive tape;
- secure this touchscreen assembly to the frame of a laptop (snap to the frame or use double-sided adhesive).
For correct calibration of the sensor, you need to make 1x switch on without a connected sensor - during boot, Android will reset the firmware of the sensor controller. After the update to boot the OS, then on the hot throw off the battery. Connect the sensor - > turn on the tablet - > updated sensor firmware (calibration)