1. Turn on the laptop, when the boot logo appears, press [F2].
"Password =" will be displayed on the screen.
2. Press the keys in the following order: [CTRL], [TAB], [CTRL] and [ENTER].
The Serial number and Challenge Code will be displayed on the screen.
According to these 2 data, a Response Code is made with which the password is deleted.
3. When you receive the "Response Code" by entering it, do not confuse ("0" and "O" or "C" and "G" or "8" and "B") and press the [ENTER] key.
The TOSHIBA Setup Utility" (BIOS) will appear.
4. Go to the "Securtiy" tab by pressing the right cursor key [->].
Check if the string "User Password Registered" is checked."
5. Press [ENTER], then [space] and the [ENTER] key three times to set the password "Not Registered".
6. Press the [F10] key to save the changes and confirm it by pressing the [Y] key.
The BIOS password has been deleted.
Note. This technique allows you to bypass the password on the BIOS. Cleaning should be done in the system setup (BIOS) after entering the Response Code.