Mam manuala service ale po angielsku może ktoś mi pomóc?
ROM/RAM Error. An error
was found with the ROM or
RAM. The printer believes
that the ROM is corrupted
or an error has been found
in the RAM.
1. Power cycle the printer by unplugging the printer and
plugging it back in. If this does not clear the error, go to step 2.
2. Unplug the printer, remove any optional memory, then power
the printer back on. If the message clears, replace the memory
3. Replace the Formatter PCA.
Fuser Error. This indicates
a fusing assembly
NOTE: Chronic fuser
failures, fuser overheating,
or both are indicators of an
supply or battery backup
being used with the printer.
supplies (UPSs) should not
be used with the printer.
1. Unplug the printer for 10 minutes or more.
2. Verify that the fuser connector is firmly seated in the ECU
and that the thermistor connector (left of fusing assembly) is
seated into both the printer chassis and the ECU.
3. Perform heating element resistance check.
4. If the resistance readings are correct yet the error persists,
replace the ECU.