Elektroda.pl
Elektroda.pl
X

Search our partners

Find the latest content on electronic components. Datasheets.com
Elektroda.pl
Please add exception to AdBlock for elektroda.pl.
If you watch the ads, you support portal and users.

Jakie jest maksymalne natężenie ładowania i rozładowania baterii.

15 Dec 2014 14:28 1332 4
  • Level 2  
    Jako przykład: HP 10.8V 55Wh baterii (HSTNN-DB28)

    Użyłem w moim laboratorium, 2A do 1.8A opłat i rozładować.
    SoftWare SBWorkshop 3,71

    Jaka jest maksymalna wartość znamionowa () załadunek i rozładunek, można używać do symulacji pracy baterii w komputerze / laptopie?

    Jakie jest maksymalne natężenie (załadunek i rozładunek) można używać do symulacji pracy baterii w notebooku?

    Dziękuję, Ronaldo

  • Level 32  
    I don`t understand what you mean. The value of the charging and discharging current is stored in flash memory - this is optimal value. Read this first.
  • Level 2  
    I would like to use a lamp to discharge the battery.
    What would be the maximum power of the lamp? How 12v watt's?
    The consumption of the lamp should be similar to the Maximum consumption of a Laptop.
    .......................Chciałbym użyć lampy do rozładowania baterii.
    Co będzie maksymalna moc lampy? Jak 12v Watta?
    Zużycie lampy powinna być zbliżona do maksymalnej konsumpcji laptopa.
  • Helpful post

    Level 32  
    This lamp draws about 1.7 A current. Notebook hp pavilion dv6000 need 1,5 A - 2,3 A current.
  • Level 2  
    In research I found out:

    Notebook consumes battery .... Working in Minimum = (15w / 1,35A) Average = (22w / 2A) Maximum = (33w / 3A). In older Notebook's Maximum (40w / 3,6A).

    To charge the battery out of the Notebook ... (80% load = 2A) and the final remainder (20% load = 300mA).

    Thanks for everyone's help.