Elektroda.pl
Elektroda.pl
X

Search our partners

Find the latest content on electronic components. Datasheets.com
Elektroda.pl
Please add exception to AdBlock for elektroda.pl.
If you watch the ads, you support portal and users.

schemat - Unitra Fonica Gramofon Mister hit Typ WG-400

mimiluna 23 Jan 2013 12:22 9099 10
    mimiluna
    Level 9  
    Hi, I hope I am not mistaken the place of issue, but if so, please excuse me .. I UNITRA FONICA Mr Hit GRAMOFON ZE WZMACNIACZEM TYP WG -400. Very little is heard, barely audible. Want to fix it and that I need the scheme. Please if someone can help me.
    Thank you
    dood
    Level 17  
    Mimiluna, have you checked the cartridge? It's crystal type and they loose their properties when they get older.
    mimiluna
    Level 9  
    Thanks for the info, but my turntable is not so! Did not hit 71, but Mr. Hit
    I will write all data: UNITRA FONICA Mister Hit GRAMOFON ZE WZMACNIACZEM TYP WG-400
    WT-71/T4-264-063
    ZASILANIE 220V~50Hz

It is different from what you sent me
    thereminator
    Conditionally unlocked
    There was no other WG-400 Mister Hit but this one.
    mimiluna
    Level 9  
    I will try later to put a picture

Dodano po 5 [godziny] 49 [minuty]:

schemat - Unitra Fonica Gramofon Mister hit Typ WG-400

Dodano po 1 [godziny] 5 [minuty]:

Hello again from the sample which did establish that - transformer works well motora.No heard from the speaker hum (50 Hz)! And when you touch the needle - do not hear anything. Does anyone know what could be the problem?
    Futrzaczek
    Admin of Retro group
    mimiluna wrote:
    Does anyone know what could be the problem?

Check cables between the needle and amplifier. Maybe the amplifier is broken down?
    Here is the schematic: http://www.oldradio.pl/foto_schematy/sch00268.jpg
    Make sure that voltages and currents are similar with ones shown in the schematic. Try to touch the base of T101 with your finger - a loud noise should be audible.

PS. Is your loudspeaker fully functional? Is it connected to the amplifier correctly?
    thereminator
    Conditionally unlocked
    UF50 is a stereo catridge. You can connect it from DIN output into stereo amplifier.
    Pin 3 = channel L , pin 5 = channel R, pin 2 = GND.
    mimiluna
    Level 9  
    Hello! Thanks for all the advice. Discovered the problem - the cartridge not work and should therefore be replaced. On the one hand it is good that we found the problem, but on the other - now we can not find a new one. Does anyone know where I can find, order and buy?

the cartridge unitra UF50
    dood
    Level 17  
    They are almost in continuous sale on allegro.pl (polish online auction site). You just have to find the seller who will agree send it abroad.