Elektroda.pl
Elektroda.pl
X

Search our partners

Find the latest content on electronic components. Datasheets.com
Elektroda.pl
Please add exception to AdBlock for elektroda.pl.
If you watch the ads, you support portal and users.

tvc sharp LC-32LE144E main 32LE244_main BD Rev: 1.02 tylko czerwona dioda LED st

26 Apr 2020 02:38 1710 14
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 4  
    cześć wszystkim, w tym telewizorze czerwona dioda LED zawsze świeci światłem ciągłym i tv nie włącza się ani z przycisku włączania, ani z pilota, 5V są obecne, czy może to być problem z pamięcią flash lub inne problemy?
    dzięki
  • Level 4  
    hello, in fact I was thinking I give U2 and U3 the first one delivers 2.2v and the second 0v, I see if I can recover them from some card, I replace them and I update you

thanks
  • Level 21  
    misterbinn wrote:
    czy może to być problem z pamięcią flash lub inne problemy?

Oczywiście, że może.
  • Level 4  
    in fact I also tried to reprogram the flash several times even replacing the chip but without results, then measuring the voltages I realized that U2 delivers 2.2v instead of 1.3v and U3 delivers 0v instead of 1.8v so first you need to restore the two voltages replacing both U2 and U3
  • Level 4  
    after removing U2 and U3 I checked the presence of any output short circuits but fortunately everything is normal, as soon as available I will replace them and update you
  • Level 4  
    hi, I replaced U2 and U3, now the voltages 1.3v and 1.8v are present, the TV only turns on that sometimes it freezes with a loud audio noise and noise on the image, it no longer responds to commands, in this phase it does not the 1.8v are present because the enable voltage is missing by disconnecting the mains plug and reattaching it it turns on and works normally, it has been on for several hours now it is ok, I think of a problem on the processor, possibly the main is to be replaced, let's see how it goes
  • Level 4  
    Can't find a file to flash via USB?
  • Level 4  
    update performed, is this enough or is it better to flash the eprom with the 8 mb bin file?
  • Level 4  
    I updated from the sharp site now okay, thanks for the advice