1. Remove drum and toner assembly
2. Remove toner from drum
3. Remove small metal c-clip from one side of the drum roller shaft (be careful not to lose clip)
4. Pull shaft out from other end
5. Lift roller assembly straight up - might require slight prying
6. Carefully remove roller from roller assembly without touching the roller.
7. Wipe (soft cloth), vacuum, etc excessive toner out of the brush
8. Carefully wipe down the metal wires to remove excessive toner
9. Carefully reassemble the drum/toner assembly
10. Clean the corona wire with the green tab.
11. Insert drum unit
12. Test printer