Greetings from Serbia, I am writing in English because I don't speak Polish. (I speak also Russian and French) I have a trouble with a Telkom RWT Malwa. When I connect it, the earpiece is almost mute, I can hear the signal very weakly, as something is misconnected on the print board. I connected the wires as I saw on this picture: (downloaded from another topic on elektroda.pl) So, where can be the defect? Best regards, Ivan
@ kangyooni: I have tried all the combinations of dial connecting and no result. I will be very grateful if you upload the circuit diagram.
@ krzysiozak: I have already tried to change the headset with a Yugoslav one (dynamic, which is compatible to BN-66) and no result.
The most suspect is the anti-terror system. You can disconnect it for a trial. It will work without it. The second suspect element may be a transformer, but it is unlikely. The third eventuality is the mechanical damage to the W-66 headphone. It is also worth checking the resistors and capacitor next to the transformer.
The transformer has three windings with the given values. You have to measure them or agree with those on the diagram (20, 37 and 120ohm). You also need to check if there is a breakdown between the primary and secondary windings.
Należy sprawdzić Tarczę numerową, odłączyć ją, sprawdzić czy prawidłowo zwiera [tylko w momencie nakręcania] obwód rozmowny, i czy prawidłowo jest podłączona, i czy nikt nie poza mieniał kolorowych przewodów od niej.
Należy miernikiem sprawdzić ciągłość wszystkich obwodów, i także miernikiem czy niema zwarcia w obwodach. Takie telefony są trywialne w naprawie, prostszych urządzeń nie znam.
Check the number dial, disconnect it, check that it connects [talk-only] only, and that it is properly connected, and that no one outside has used colored wires from it.
Use a meter to check the continuity of all circuits, and also a meter or a short circuit in the circuits. Such phones are trivial in repair, I do not know of simpler devices.
I apologize because of no answer till now, but I was very busy.
I found out where was the defect: when desoldering the diodes, I have damaged the printed connection. I made a bypass and the telephone began to work.
As anti-shock system I installed a "diak" on the earpiece screws.
Thank you all very much for the advice.
Next time I'll come with a Tulipan.